Rescue 3 Norway
Our partner for courses in electrical rescue and safety - www.rescue3norge.no
RESCUE 3 NORWAY STANDS FOR SAFETY, PROFESSIONALITY AND QUALITY.
We have been teaching courses in search and rescue in rivers since 1993.
Why choose a Rescue 3 course in electrical rescue?
- We take our profession seriously.
- We teach techniques that work.
- Safety and quality at every stage.
- We seek continuous development and change in a dynamic global environment to meet the needs and demands of our learners.
- With a high level of expertise and a humble attitude towards the element we work in, our main goal is to deliver quality in every river rescue course.
- Our instructors have extensive experience of working in rivers. High annual requirements apply to maintain active status as a Rescue 3 instructor.
WRT-PRO / WHITEWATER RESCUE TECHNICIAN PROFESSIONAL
3-day course in river rescue for rafting guides and paddlers with good experience on rivers.
The course is mostly scenario based with a focus on larger rescue solutions, based on more available equipment and resources.
Open WRT-PRO courses are held in Sjoa and Evje.
We organize closed courses for rafting companies and other groups that want this type of course.
Contact us for a closed course.
WRT-REC / WHITEWATER RESCUE TECHNICIAN RECREATIONAL
2-day course in river safety, organized depending on whether you paddle a river kayak, canoe or pack raft.
The WRT-REC course focuses on simple rescue solutions and improvisation based on experience, resources and the equipment you and your group have in your kayak on the trip.
Open WRT-REC courses are held in Sjoa or Evje.
We organize closed courses for those who paddle in a kayak club or are a regular paddling group.